Fundraisers provide the FSA with the money necessary to fund assemblies, fun activities and enrichment programs that provide our students. Profits from these sales directly provide and enhance many projects at Chews school. It enables the FSA to grant many teachers requests in order to better our children’s learning experience.
Event fundraisers are fundraisers which take place in a specific amount of time. They are organized in the order in which they take place in the school year.
- Save Around Coupon – September 12, 2016 to September 30, 2016
- Cinderella Cheesecakes – October 4, 2016 to November 4, 2016
- Cherrydale Farms – October 11, 2016 to November 4, 2016
- Clothing Drive Sat, October 15, 2016 and Sat, April 22, 2017
- McDonald’s Night Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Candy Grams – December 1, 2016 to December 16, 2016 and January 30, 2017 to February 10, 2017
Loyalty fundraisers are fundraisers which are available in all year long. In most cases, they require little to no extra involvement from those who participate.